Tuesday, June 30, 2009

marriage certificate

We stopped in Afton, WY, to do my Dad's wish of checking to see if we could get our license. When we got to the office they didn't even ask us for ID's. We just filled out our paperwork. She was having a problem with the printer and said "they don't do a lot of these here." When we looked over the document she had mispelled my mothers maiden name which she corrected. Than we noticed she spelled Arizona....Arizonia. We didn't correct this cause I didn't want her to feel stupid. So now our permanent licese has Arizonia on it. I figured that because of these little faults something was going to happen. Well today I go to the Social security office to change my name and they said they couldn't find the marriage certificate number. So I stood there for about fifteen minutes while they sorted things out. I guess they had to call the office in Wyoming and the get the number. They also stamped the wrong seal on the certificate. haha. Just so everybody knows......don't get married in Wyoming. They don't know what they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment