Sunday, April 26, 2009

celtics v. bulls

I must say that this series is one of the most exciting games I have seen in awhile. I can only imgaine how the celtics would be if Garnnet was playing, but these teams are very well matched and one has a championship and the other has built themselves up. I am impressed with the bulls and their young team and coach. Rose, Hinrich, Noab are something special. Who knows they could become the next big trio next to Garnnet, Allen, and Pierce. Derek Rose of the bulls is a little speed demon that strides from one end to other and never fears any kind of contact. Although there are times that I think his youth shows quite a bit in his mistakes. I have always liked watching Hinrich when he was with Kansas. Gordon is a good go to man for the bulls as well. Rondo of the Celtics is almost like a mirror image of Rose. They both have speed and a great ability to play this game. I think Rondo actually keeps his cool and lets things be created before he throws the ball around. Oh....Allen for three!! Love Ray Allen. He has the ball you see fans hands go up indicating a three pointer. Even though I think the Bulls have a good chance to progress through the playoffs, I think the Celtics will go further.

2 comments:

  1. I've been saying this Bulls Vs. Celtics series is the best. It's too depressing to watch the Jazz play (even though I do anyway) but it's nice to see some close games between evenly matched teams.
    Sadly I think the Celtics will end up winning the series, but the joke's on them because eventually they'll just run into the Lebron James runaway train and get slapped down!!! I say Lebron has his first championship wrapped up. The guy is unbelieveable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on Lebron will never get past Kobe! HaHAHAHA. Just kidding. Kobe sucks and I hate him more and more every time I watch him play. At least Lebron isn't so full of himself and gives some credit to his team--although it's all him most of the time. Unfortunately I don't have T.V. right now so I can only watch glimpses of the games on the internet. The Bulls and Celtics are a great match up, but I have to agree that the Bulls will eventually go down.

    ReplyDelete